- Gate 3 is accessed via the queue, which should be joined in Wimbledon Park.
- Mobility access is provided by buggy via the Search facility to entry point at Gate 3 (in strict queue order, although a dedicated covered waiting area is provided for wheelchair users and their companions).
- Gate 3 is located on Church Road.
- Gate 3 is for non ticket holders.
- The nearest tube station is Southfields, approximately 1370m away.
- The surface around the gate is tarmac becoming block paving in front of the kiosks.
- The pedestrian access gate is 2m wide.
- The pedestrian access gate opens away from you.
- The pedestrian access gate is permanently held open during Championship hours.
- There is an easy slope leading from the gate to the kiosks.
- Kiosks 1 and 20 have a widened entrance with a lowered counter shown in photo 5.
- The widened entrance is 89cm wide.
- The standard kiosks have entrances 50cm wide.
- After exiting turn right onto the pathway
- After approximately 14m the surface changes from block paving to tarmac.
- After approximately 30m turn left and cross the pathway on to the South West Hall ramp.
Arbour Walk - South West Hall Ramp
- The ramp leads to the South West Hall Entrance.
- The surface of the ramp is block paving.
- The ramp is slight and is approximately 50m long.
- There are handrails on both sides.
- There is no level landing.
- At the top of the ramp turn right toward the South West Hall entrance.
South West Hall Entrance
- Turn right at the top of the ramp and continue ahead to the entrance.
- The South West Hall Entrance gives access to No.1 Court.
- The entrance has no doors.
- The entrance is 6m wide.
- There are slopes leading to and at the entrance.
- The slopes vary between very slight and slight.
- The surface is block paving.
- There are accessible toilets located at either side of the entrance.
- The nearest designated seating for wheelchair ticket holders is located to the left as you enter down gangways 26 and 30 or by turning right to reach gangways 12 and 8.
- You have now arrived at No.1 Court.