- The entrance to Gate 5 is level.
- The surface is smooth tarmac.
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The gate is 160cm wide.
- There is a security bag search immediately inside this gate.
- Once you enter from Gate 5, there is a large open tarmac area in front of Centre Court.
- The surface has very slight slopes in places.
- The path continues past Centre Court on your right with Court 4, 5, 6 and 7 on your left.
- There is a gradual very slight slope along the concourse from the start of Centre Court to the north west corner of No.3 Court.
- Along the path there are programme stalls and shop kiosks.
No.3 Court West Side
- There is an slight slope leading from the South Concourse to the north west corner of No.3 Court.
- Gate 10 is located 7m to the left.