Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include parkland, woodland walks and nature trails, a Visitor Centre and cafe, miniature railway, fishing lake and walled gardens.
- Related link Royden Park Visitor Centre.
- Related link Royden Park Rangers Office and Royden Park Project.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Kirby.
- The nearest underground station is Conway Park.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- Please click here for parking charge details (opens in new tab).
- The car park is located off Hillbark Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are additional car parks throughout the grounds with a tarmac and gravel surface, and a loose chippings and mud surface.
Outside Access (Main Access)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Access)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, loose wood chippings, tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The pathway surfaces change between gravel, tarmac and loose chippings. There were uneven surfaces in areas which would be difficult for wheelchair users.
- There is a miniature railway which operates over weekends. It is run by a voluntary service within the park.
- The Walled Garden is to the rear of the Visitor Centre. There is a set of double gates that open away from you (push). The width of the opening 148cm (4ft 9in). There is an easy sloped pathway on the approach to the entrance.
- The pathways within the walled garden have an easy gradient with the surface being concrete paving and loose gravel.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the Visitor Centre. Please see the Visitor Centre access guide for information.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located in the Visitor Centre. Please see the Visitor Centre access guide for information.