Show Easy Read
Key Access Review
- Shopping Area Access View
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- There are no doors at the entrance. The clear open width is over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is no room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is not a home service available.
- Woking Borough Council offers Blue Badge holders concessionary parking in their Town Centre car parks.
- Extra wide disabled parking bays are available in the Shoppers, Victoria Way and Heathside car parks.
- A proximity card, available from Woking Borough Council, is required to access the car parks.
- For further information and to apply please contact Woking Borough Council on 01483 755 855 or visit www.woking.gov.uk/transport/parking/disabled.
- For more information about Victoria Way Car Park please click here
- For more information about Heathside Crescent Car Park please click here.