Show Easy Read
- Related link The Peacocks Shopping Centre.
- Related link Wolsey Place Shopping Centre.
- For more information for access around The Peacocks Shopping Centre & Wolsey Place Shopping Centre please refer to the access guide's.
- Monday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The venue is located within Wolsey Place.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Woking.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.