- This venue is situated in Byfleet.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- This car park has a pay & display system in place.
To park here you must pay £1 for a ticket and display the ticket on the dashboard of your vehicle.
Tickets expire after 24 hours.
- The car park is located outside the station entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 340cm x 430cm (11ft 2in x 14ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the station entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located to the front of the venue.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is not level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South West Trains.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- Staff are trained to take TypeTalk calls.