- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Byfleet.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Byfleet & New Haw.
- Monday 06:30 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 16:00.
- Thursday 06:30 - 16:00.
- Friday 06:30 - 16:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 15:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located at the front of the venue.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- The type of food served here is varied.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.