- Monday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Monday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Thursday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:30.
- Friday 17:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 20:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Woking.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Woking.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Victoria Way.
- The car park is located in Victoria Way.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 190cm x 600cm (6ft 3in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Commercial Way.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Comments View
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 9cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G,1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are additional seating and the standard toilets.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.