- The nearest National Rail station is Woking.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the facility.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The road is generally quiet.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available within the car park.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 3 unmarked standard parking bays.
- Other marked standard parking bays are for use by local residents.
- This information is for the access point located along the perimeter fencing.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is difficult to open.
- The width of the gap is 114cm.
- There are 3 access points reached via tarmac path. The access point nearest the Car Park is to the left of the facility (photographs 1 to 4). Wheelchair users may require assistance due to dropped kerbs and rough surfaces. The access points to the centre and to the right of the facility are only accessible via full height kerbs. The central access point is shown in photographs 5 to 7. The right access point is shown in photographs 8 to 10.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the right access point, otherwise level.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
Lidstone Close Play Area
- The play area features various different climbing equipment, and other play apparatus, for under 13 year olds.
- All apparatus features rubberized surfaces beneath them.