- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Worplesdon.
Parking (Mayford Village Hall)
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front and to the left side of the village hall.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 380cm x 520cm (12ft 6in x 17ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the play area entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface has some loose chippings.
Access Point (Car Park)
- This information is for the access point located at the left side car park.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 100cm.
- The pathway here is uneven.
- There is a heavy, manual gate that opens towards you (pull) to enter the play area.
- The opening width of the gate is 98cm.
- There are various pieces of play equipment available that are on a surface of soft rubberised matting.
- Bench seating and tables are available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.