- Monday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Woking.
- Please refer to the separate shopping centre guide for parking information.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the lower concourse of the Peacocks Centre.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is a ramp leading to the entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.