- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is West Byfleet.
- Monday 07:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 12:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- All chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is traditional.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.