- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in West Byfleet.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is West Byfleet.
- Monday 11:30 - 14:00.
- Monday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Thursday 11:30 - 14:00.
- Thursday 17:30 - 22:00.
- Friday 17:00 - 22:30.
- Saturday 17:00 - 22:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Station Car Park.
- The car park is located at West Byfleet station.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 180cm x 550cm (5ft 11in x 18ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located Immediately outside the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The on-street parking is pay and display.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 86cm.
- The step(s) is/are located within the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 16cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are further seating.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The photograph shows the door to the toilets at the rear of the restaurant.
Reception (Take Away)
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The photograph shows the take away service counter.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Grilled and Fried Fish.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are not available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.