- Monday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Sunday 09:30 - 16:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in West Byfleet.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is West Byfleet.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Waitrose.
- The car park is located off Station Approach.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm.
- The step(s) is/are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 11cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is not level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Coffee House)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to the additional seating and toilets.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is teas, coffees and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the rear of the cafe.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.