- This venue is situated in Worplesdon.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 320cm x 400cm (10ft 6in x 13ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Sidegate)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in) wide.
- This entrance gives direct access onto Platform 1.
Outside Access (Ticket Office)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Ticket Office)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk is 1m (3ft 3in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Monday 06:40 - 10:45.
- Tuesday 06:40 - 10:45.
- Wednesday 06:40 - 10:45.
- Thursday 06:40 - 10:45.
- Friday 06:40 - 10:45.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10.45 - 06.40.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South West Trains.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located in the main foyer.
- Unisex toilets are 1m (3ft 3in) from the ticket office entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.