- Related link Main Hospital Entrance 1.
- Cafe @ WRVS is located on level 2 next to the main hospital entrance 1.
- Monday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Thursday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Friday 08:00 - 19:45.
- Saturday 13:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday 13:30 - 16:00.
- Sunday 17:30 - 19:30.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Wigan.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wigan Wallgate.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 520cm (11ft 10in x 17ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 38m (42yd) from the main hospital entrance 1.
- The furthest designated bay is 70m (77yd) from the main hospital entrance 1.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Pay and Display Machines will accept 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins.
- For more information about car parking costs please visit the Trust’s website:
Outside Access (Main Hospital Entrance 1)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the hospital off Wigan Lane.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 132cm (4ft 4in) wide.
Level Change (Main Hospital Entrance 1)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance and leading to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Outside Access (Shop Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on level 2 next to the main hospital entrance 1.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in) wide.
- Part of the entrance was blocked with shop stands, leaving a width of 85cm.
- The counter is 4m (13ft 1in) from the unit entrance .
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- The height of the counter is medium.
- There is not a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is non slip.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located off the foyer area.
- The nearest standard toilet is located on the main corridor on level 2.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.