Getting Help and Assistance
- For the theme park map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact a member of staff or Guest Services.
- There is a designated place of safety which can be used by people who may feel scared or at risk.
- The quiet/safe place is located in No.1 Towers Street.
- Ear defenders and RADAR keys are available from Guest Services.
- Portable hearing loops are available for use around the resort. These are available from Guest Services.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.
- All staff undertake Disability Awareness and Equality Training.
Parking (Express and Disabled Parking)
- The car park is located off the resort access road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is an additional car park for visitors.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 36 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 230cm x 460cm (7ft 7in x 15ft 1in).
- The Blue Badge parking bays have a marked zone to both sides and rear.
- The marked zones around the Blue Badge parking bay(s) have at least the recommended width of 120cm.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Blue Badge Bays are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- There are additional Blue Badge parking bays next to the coach parking.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking charges apply for all users (including Blue Badge holders).
- There is a/are clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- The drop-off point is located next to the coach parking.
- The coach parking is located off the main resort access road.
- The surface of this area consists of tarmac.
- The coach parking area is clearly signposted.
Access Point and Queuing System
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the platform.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides of the ramp.
- The ramp has resting areas.
- The lighting levels at the ramp/slope are moderate to good.
- There is step free access at the access point/within the queuing area.
- The queuing area is sheltered.
- There are not any resting/seating areas within the queuing area.
- The surface of the path throughout the queuing area is vinyl.
- During busier periods guests may have to queue on the ramp.
There is a waiting area at the top of the ramp next to the platform where guests wait before boarding the monorail.
- There is step-free access on both the boarding and disembarking platforms.
- On the boarding platform there are fixed barriers at the boarding points to each monorail carriage.
- The gaps between the barriers are 90cm.
- There is no barriers at the boarding point for the rear carriage.
- The wheelchair spaces are located in the rear carriage.
- Guests are not allowed onto the platform till the monorail is ready to board.
- There is a gap between the platforms and the monorail.
- The accessible carriage is located at the rear of the train.
- There is clear signage on the platform leading to the accessible carriage.
- There is step free access from the platform into the accessible carriage.
- There is a small gap between platform the train.
- The doors into the accessible carriage are automatic and 97cm wide.
- There is bench seating available.
- The exit from the disembarking platform is via automatic doors whichare 125cm wide.
- There is a long steep slope leading down from the platform.
- There is a level landing halfway down.
- The surface of the ramp is vinyl.