- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mossley West.
- Monday 08:30 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 21:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 21:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 21:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Sunday 13:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 290cm x 490cm (9ft 6in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The fixed loop available at till 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.