Opening Times (Office Opening Times)
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The cemetery is open 7 days a week.
- The cemetery opens at 08.00 Monday to Saturday and at 09.00 on Sundays.
- The cemetery closes at dusk in Spring, Autumn and Winter or at 21.00 during the summer months.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mossley West.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user not at all.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Gate)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the parking area.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
Level Change (Main Gate)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located leading up the entrance.
- There is / are 8 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The first 2 and last 2 steps do not have a handrail.
- Steps 3-6 have a handrail on the right going up.
- The cemetery does not have any surfaced paths.
- There is a small standing gravel area just inside the entrance.
- The remainder of the site has a grass surface with some easy and moderate slopes.
- There is a medium step between the gravel area and the remainder of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.