- This station is open 24 hours.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Platform 2)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Platform 2)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the car park to the platform.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Subway)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located between the platforms and the subway.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are low.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern Ireland Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 2.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by using alternative outside access entrances only is / are 2.
- Platform 1 is for trains to Belfast.
- Platform 2 is for trains to Bangor.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.