- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- The play area is located next to Bangor Castle Walled Garden, and on the far side of the car park from Bangor Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Complex.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- The car park is outside the Walled Garden.
- There are 6 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 590cm (12ft x 19ft).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off the path to the side of the Walled Garden.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located just off the path.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The slope is unsurfaced.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is a soft surface around the play area apparatus, which includes a Birds Nest Swing.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are unsurfaced easy to moderate slopes between the apparatus throughout the play area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.