- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bangor.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bangor.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 460cm (12ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (32ft 10in) from the park.
- The furthest designated bay is 15m (16yd) from the park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Castle Park Avenue Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Castle Park Avenue Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Park)
- The are several uneven paths around the park.
- The path surfaces are tarmac.