- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Lawson Park.
- The car park is located in Lawson Park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking in Lawson Park has no marked bays. There are no dropped kerbs from the parking to the Lawson Park area.
Level Change (Parking)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the car park.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The path leading to Lawson Park is uneven and has an easy slope.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located leading into the play area.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 131cm (4ft 4in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a bench in the children's play area but not along the paths. The play area has a tarmac surface with black rubber matting in areas. The surface for the rest of the park is grass.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.