- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bangor (Down).
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the rear of the cemetery.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
Outside Access (Main Entrance Gates)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The surface or the paths and roads are made up of bitmac.
- Bench seating is available in the grounds.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the toilet block, to the right as you enter.
- The female and male toilets are 48m (52yd 1ft) from the main gate.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.