- Related link Armagh Observatory.
- Related link Armagh Planetarium.
- The walk starts at the Armagh Observatory and finishes at the Armagh Planetarium.
- As you walk around the park there are 7 exhibits to see.
- These consist of Human Orrery, Met Station, Solar System, Hyper Cube, Hill of Infinity, Stone Calendar and Phenology Garden.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located ahead as you enter.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Gardens)
- There are some uneven paths around the park.
- The surface of the paths is tarmac.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.