- Related link Armagh Observatory.
- Related link Armagh Planetarium.
- The walk starts at the Armagh Observatory and finishes at the Armagh Planetarium.
- As you walk around the park there are 7 exhibits to see.
- These consist of Human Orrery, Met Station, Solar System, Hyper Cube, Hill of Infinity, Stone Calendar and Phenology Garden.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located between the Planetarium and the Astropark.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 460cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 33m (36yd 3in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This car park is shared with the Astropark and Armagh Observatory.
Access Point (Car Park to Astro Park)
- This information is for the access point located to the rear of the car park.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park up into the astro park.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac, concrete and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Various signage is available throughout the grounds.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.