- For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Council website here.
- Related link The Palace Demesne Public Park.
- The Friary ruins are located on the left as you enter the main entrance of the Palace Demesne Public Park.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 355cm x 570cm (11ft 8in x 18ft 8in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does have tactile paving.
- The patron does have to cross a road.
- The road is generally quiet.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The edge of the Friary can be accessed from the Palace Demesne Public Park via a loose chipped pathway. Access into the ruins is via 3 medium unmarked steps without handrails.
- The friary ruins have a grass surface without any paths.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.