Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a hand car wash.
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council are responsible for the upkeep of the car park.
- NSL Services Group are responsible for the general day to day running of the car park.
- The telephone number for NSL is 0845 603 9337.
- This service is open 24 hours.
Outside Access (Vehicular and Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off of Church Square.
- There is not level access into the venue.
Level Change (Vehicular and Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on the approach to the car park.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The pedestrian entry to this car park is via the vehicular entrance.
- There is a dropped kerb on both sides of the vehicular entrance.
- The car park has 138 parking spaces.
- There are 6 Blue Badge bays.
- The Blue Badge bays measure 360cm by 490cm.
- The standard bays measure 210cm by 490cm.
- The signage on display is the Off Street Parking Order.
- Information on the council website states that parking at this car park is free.
- The car park is approximately 0.3 miles from Banbridge town centre.
- At the bottom left of the car park there is a vehicular exit into Burnside that is for residents of Burnside and their visitors only.
- There are entrances from the car park into Daley Pharmacy, Harry's Bar and Restaurant, A McLean Bookmakers and McPolin Financial Services.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.