- For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Council website here.
- Services / facilities within the building include a 13 bay driving range.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include guest house accommodation.
- Related link Hillview Lodge.
- The range is accessed from the road via a steep loose chipped roadway to the car park.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- Monday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is a similar entrance to the rear, shown in photograph 2.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the car park to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are some bays which offer automatic tees.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the bays.
- Unisex toilets are 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.