- This is the site where William Mc Crum (1865-1932) invented the penalty kick rule which revolutionized sport forever.
- Located in William Street in Milford village in Co. Armagh and opposite the Milford House Museum no.57 William Street in 1890, this was called Quarry Field and was the football pitch in the village.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Milford.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The width of the opening to the park is 360cm.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.