We're on the search for our new Digital Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong marketing experience who is passionate about accessibility.
Who are we?
We’re AccessAble, the UK’s leading provider of detailed disabled access information. We give disabled people, carers, and anyone who needs to know about accessibility the detailed information they need to work out if a place is going to be accessible to them.
AccessAble’s Detailed Access Guides tells you all about a venue's access - hotels and guest houses, places to eat and drink, places to visit and much more. The guides are 100% facts, figures and photographs. We know everyone's accessibility needs are different, which is why having detailed, accurate information is so important. It's why AccessAble send trained surveyors to check out every single place in person and why the information collected has all been decided by the people who use it.
Users can check out access information for 70,000 venues across the UK and Ireland before they leave home or on the move using AccessAble’s App and website.
Could you be our new Digital Marketing Manager?
Our Digital Marketing Manager has a vital role within AccessAble. You’ll focus on three main areas – digital comms, SEO, and social media – with the opportunity to attend networking events and support event planning. You’ll also have the chance to get involved in other areas as our strategies develop.
We’re excited to be looking for someone who can plan grow audiences, plan and implement strategies, and measure results.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, and manage AccessAble’s blog content strategy.
- Draft copy and content for all online and offline channels, including website, blog, social media channels, press releases and promotional materials.
- Produce and distribute regular e-newsletters – developing content, working on strategy, managing the subscriber list, and measuring the results of all our email communications.
- Maintain records of licences, domains and trademarks.
- Create and manage online surveys and related reports.
- Drive usage of the AccessAble website and App.
- Manage the website and App CMS.
- Contribute to the design and development of the AccessAble blog, website and App.
- Take the lead on SEO activity, using Semrush tools to monitor and increase Google rankings and SEO.
- Manage AccessAble’s Google Analytics and Semrush accounts, creating and analysing reports.
- Produce management reports and contribute to board reports when required.
- Monitor website, and App usage, producing reports as required.
- Manage and develop AccessAble’s social media presence, including management of all platforms and schedule, implementing, and building on our social media strategy.
- Maintain AccessAble’s image and video library, providing a supply of content for all communications and checking permission and licence requirements.
- Monitor social media usage, producing reports as required.
- Represent AccessAble at events and networking opportunities.
- Support the organisation and management of AccessAble’s presence at conferences and exhibitions.
You have experience in:
- Generating and analysing Google Analytics reports.
- Working with Semrush to maximise SEO.
- Previous management of a CMS and blog would be advantageous.
- As would the management or marketing of a mobile App.
- While not essential some previous design or website development experience would be useful.
You’re brilliant at:
- Being a self-motivated team player.
- Working in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is key.
- Bringing new ideas to the table.
Working with the AccessAble team
You’ll join a positive, friendly and talented team, where everyone is focused on success. The Digital Marketing Manager will be managed by and work closely with the Head of Marketing.
Location: Home based
Salary: £27,000 per annum, pro rata
Working Hours: Part time
20 hours per week
The role is 20 hours per week, ideally 4 hours per day Monday-Friday, but AccessAble would be happy to consider flexible hours. The salary for the role is £27,000 per annum pro rata and the role is home based, working remotely. We are in the position to offer an immediate start.
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to Carrie-Ann Lightley – [email protected]