- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bognor Regis.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bognor Regis.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance New)
- This information is for the entrance located within Town Cross Avenue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 116cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance and beyond.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There are various easy and moderate slopes and paths throughout the cemetry.
Level Change (Chapel)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the chapel entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Venue is not staffed.