- Services / facilities within the grounds include West Beach Café and toilets and Littlehampton Old Fort and Nature Reserve.
- The nearest postcode for West Beach car park is BN17 5DL.
- Access to West Beach Car Park is via Rope Walk, then down the narrow approach road past the Golf Club on the right.
- There are parking bays on the left of the lane leading down to the main car park.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Littlehampton.
Public Car Park
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 250cm x 350cm (8ft 2in x 11ft 6in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via direct access to street/road pavement.
- The exit(s) is/are located in Rope Walk.
- The car park has 29 pay and display bays, 3 disabled bays and 21 permit holders’ only bays.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located to the rear of the Beach Café.