- Services / facilities within the grounds include West Park, a café and public toilets.
- West Park Car Park is a seasonal car park and its nearest postcode is PO21 2RB.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Bognor Regis.
- The council asks that all visitors please adhere to government guidelines concerning Covid-19 and follow on-site signs. Hand sanitiser is not made available on-site.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
Public Car Park
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 250cm x 400cm (8ft 2in x 13ft 1in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via footpath(s) and direct access to street/road pavement.
- The exit(s) is/are located at the junction of Limassol Way and Silverstone Avenue.
- The car park has 28 pay and display bays, 3 Blue Badge bays and 1 motorcycle bay.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilets are located to the rear of the café that is at the rear of the car park.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located to the rear of the café that is at the rear of the car park.