- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bognor Regis.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bognor Regis.
- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the vehicle entrance. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- Pedestrian access is not possible at present.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located outside the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 220cm (7ft 3in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance and beyond.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Assistance is available from a member of staff.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Children must be closely monitored by an adult.