- The information in this section was taken in January 2022.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 310cm x 370cm (10ft 2in x 12ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance - platform 1.
- The furthest designated bay is 6m (19ft 8in) from the main entrance - platform 1.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are level changes with no dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Dodworth.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance - Platform 1)
- This entrance gives access to platforms 1.
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 225cm (7ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance - Platform 1)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the car park to the platform.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Northern Rail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.