- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Tadley.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bramley.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- The car park is to the front and side of the venue.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 480cm x 370cm (15ft 9in x 12ft 2in).
- The nearest designated bay is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 138cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located to the side of the building.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.