- There are 13 fully accessible minibuses. There are 7 minibuses with front access electric plug doors, 3 are front access doors (not electric) and the remaining 3 are side sliding door access.
- The vehicles have two lighting settings, low (for night travel) and bright (for dis-embarking).
- There are also three cars, two of which have wheelchair access.
- All drivers are trained fully for accessible wheelchair use.
- Transport is to any UK mainland location.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
Outside Access (Bus Entrance v2)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the bus.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) by sliding.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- The step(s) is/are located at the entrance.
- There is/are 3 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
Lift (Bus Entrance)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the rear of the bus.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The platform lift accesses a small level change.
- Staff do need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 85cm x 135cm (2ft 9in x 4ft 5in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.