- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- Bus times may vary.
- Please visit the website or contact the venue for more information.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
Parking (Basingstoke Leisure Park)
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Bus Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the bus.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The width of the door opening is 95cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The ramp can fold out.
- The step can be lowered to a shallow height.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a designated area for wheelchair users at the front of the bus.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.