- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 620cm (12ft 2in x 20ft 4in).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the park entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 30m (32yd 2ft) from the park entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located next to the pavilion.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 265cm x 165cm (8ft 8in x 5ft 5in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap.
- There is not an emergency alarm.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located next to the pavilion.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located anywhere in the park.