- Monday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:00.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Titanic Quarter.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This is a shared car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the ground floor of Cityside Mall.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The standard height for tables is 74cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are available.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fast food.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available in Cityside Mall.
- Standard toilet facilities are available in Cityside Mall.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.