- Services / facilities within the grounds include a pavilion, children's play area and football pitches.
- Related link Fullerton Park - Pavilion.
- The pavilion was closed at the time of the survey (December 2016) and is generally only open when matches are taking place.
- Fullerton Park is open from dawn until dusk.
- The pavilion and changing rooms are open when booked.
- The nearest National Rail station is Dunmurry Halt.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 550cm (11ft 6in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the pavilion.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the pavilion.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is an open entrance to access the pitches.
- There is a slight slope in front of and immediately beyond the entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The children's playground has a surface of grass and soft rubber.
- The are no accessible toilet facilities outside of the pavilion for users of the park.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The are no standard toilet facilities outside of the pavilion for users of the park.