- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Great Victoria Street.
- Monday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Thursday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Friday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Saturday 07:15 - 16:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Chichester Street)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 53cm (1ft 9in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the rear of the cafe.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 180cm (4ft 11in x 5ft 11in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available. There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- The photo shows the outdoor seating area.