- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Central Railway.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- Chargeable hours are Monday to Saturday 08.00 - 18.00.
Outside Access (Vehicle Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Exchange Street.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The width of the opening here is 500cm.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Dunbar Link.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There are four pedestrian entrances on Dunbar Link to access the car park. There are three entrances that are 120cm wide with a bollard to the centre. These entrance are unsiutable for wheel chair users. There is also one entrance with 2 medium steps in front of the entrance.
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in Exchange Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 500cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 27m (29yd 1ft) from the vehicle entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 31m (33yd 2ft) from the vehicle entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge spaces are to the right as you enter the car park. There are 2 pay points within the car park; one to the left and one to the right as you enter the car park.
- Parking charges are 80p per hour or part thereof (£1 per hour after 5 hours), with a maximum charge of £8.00.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.