- Related link Colin Glen Forest Park.
- The opening times vary depending on bookings and events taking place.
- Please contact the venue for more information.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Belfast.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dunmurry.
- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 290cm x 470cm (9ft x 15ft).
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (10yd 3ft) from the Sky Trek Entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 25m (27yd 13in) from the Sky Trek Entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Sky Trek Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft) wide.
Level Change (Sky Trek Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading down to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The Sky Trek course is made up of a Low Aerial Course and High Aerial Course. The Low Aerial course can be accessed by the manual pulley lift. There is an area of the Low Aerial Course that can be accessed by wheelchair users but contact the venue for more information.
- The High Aerial Course can only be accessed by steps.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are high level ropes.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the bottom of the high ropes.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 15m (16yd 15in) from Sky Trek Entrance.
- The clear door width is 85cm (2ft).
- The dimensions of the lift are 85cm x 130cm (2ft x 4ft).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift is manually operated by a member of staff.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- There is an accessible toilet available in the Forest Park Visitor Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are standard toilets available in the Forest Park Visitor Centre.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.