- Services / facilities within the building include play equipment for toddler and junior age groups.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a tarmac surfaced basket ball/5-a-side pitch and asmall grass playing field.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Great Victoria Street.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located near to Springhill Avenue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 290cm (9ft 6in).
- The ramp or slope does not bypass the step(s).
Parks and Gardens (Kid's Play Area)
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- Park benches are available for adult use.