Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- CLO Basement Foyer is/are located on the basement floor of the Clore Management Centre.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Clore Management Centre please click here (new tab).
- A portable hearing loop can be requested from the AV Office in the Birkbeck Malet Street Building.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s) available on request.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 66cm and 103cm.
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The lift and stairs to the basement lead directly into the foyer. There are no doors leading into the foyer area.
- There are also small coffee tables with a height of 40cm.
- There is an accessible toilet located in the foyer and steps leading to a male and female standard toilets.