Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- MAL 417 is/are located on the fourth floor to the right on exiting lift A of Birkbeck Malet Street.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Birkbeck Malet Street please click here (new tab).
- A portable hearing loop can be requested from the AV Office in the Birkbeck Malet Street Building.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 80cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There is 1 height adjustable chair with armrests in this room (as shown in photograph 4). All other chairs are height adjustable with no armrests. The height adjustable table is shown in photograph 5. The speakers desk is shown in photograph 6. There is a partition wall in room MAL 417 which opens to join room MAL 416.