COVID-19 Information (Birkbeck, University of London)
Location of Room(s)
- MAL 536 (ITS) is/are located on the fifth floor of Birkbeck Malet Street.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Birkbeck Malet Street please click here (new tab).
- A portable hearing loop can be requested from the AV Office in the Birkbeck Malet Street Building.
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s).
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s) available on request.
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There are two separate entrances into the room on either side. Both are manual doors with widths of over 75cm and can be seen in photographs 1 & 2.