- Services / facilities within the building include a launderette and car washing bays.
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Houndshill Shopping Centre.
- Monday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 23:30.
- Sunday 08:00 - 23:30.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Blackpool North.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 400cm x 500cm (13ft 1in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the Houndshill Shopping Centre entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the Houndshill Shopping Centre entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 190cm (6ft 3in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 2 electric pay stations on the second floor.
- The height to the highest function is 85cm.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Coronation Street.
- This information is for the entrance located to the rear of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in).
- There are two similar entrances available, adjacent to each other.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the car park.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are pay machines on level 1-2-3.
- The height to the highest funcion on the pay machines is 139cm.
- There is a car washing facility on the second floor.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3-4-5.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The doors to access the stair case are opposite the lifts at the pedestrian entrance.
- The doors are double, open towards you, heavy and 170cm wide.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right after you enter.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3-4-5.
- The lift is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the pedestrian entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 150cm x 270cm (4ft 11in x 8ft 10in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is low.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.